The St. Paul's Business Builders Networking Group is presenting its 3rd biannual LinkedIn training event on May 8, 2012 from 7:30-11:00AM!
Presenters will be well-known LinkedIn expert and author Wayne Breitbarth, and Rick Moon of Lunar Communications Public Relations and Writing Services.
Past events have seen hundreds of attendees!
For the low cost of $150 and one door prize valued between $15-20, sponsors of the event receive:
- Mention in all communications (e-mail blasts, press releases, etc.)
- Logo in the Business Journal ad promoting the event (ad will run in the April 13th and 27th issues)
- One minute to speak during the event
- The right to have an item placed in giveaway bags to all attendees
- A copy of the list of attendees for further networking and business opportunities
- Resource booth at the event to put literature out
There is also a $100 sponsorship opportunity, which includes everything you see above except for inclusion in the Business Journal ad, the one minute to speak at the event, and the resource booth. Sponsors at the $100-level also need to provide one door prize valued between $15-20.
Deadline is March 20th, and space at the $150-level is limited to the first 10 respondents to commit!
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Craig Lesser at 262.613.4142 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th to lock in at these great early-bird rates!
St. Paul's Lutheran Church is located at: S66 W14325 Janesville Road, Muskego.
Learn more about the St. Paul's Business Builders Networking Group by visiting its new Facebook page or LinkedIn discussion group.